February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (11)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers feature upcoming book releases that they're looking forward to.

This week I'm eagerly anticipating...



Star Cursed
Cahill Witch Chronicles #2
by Jessica Spotswood

Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Release Date: June 18, 2013

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
With the Brotherhood persecuting witches like never before, a divided Sisterhood desperately needs Cate to come into her Prophesied powers. And after Cate's friend Sachi is arrested for using magic, a war-thirsty Sister offers to help her find answers—if Cate is willing to endanger everyone she loves.

Cate doesn't want to be a weapon, and she doesn't want to involve her friends and Finn in the Sisterhood's schemes. But when Maura and Tess join the Sisterhood, Maura makes it clear that she'll do whatever it takes to lead the witches to victory. Even if it means sacrifices. Even if it means overthrowing Cate. Even if it means all-out war.

In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England.


Add it on Goodreads.

'Born Wicked' was AMAZING and it had a killer ending, so I am very excited to see where this second installment leads us.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Born Wicked yet but I am liking the sound of this sequel and all the Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definitely check it out, I really enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  2. Agreed! This one looks really, really good! I enjoyed Born Wicked, so I'm excited for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen book one around so I need to go on and read it. They both sound really good. Old follower via GFC.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Born Wicked was excelent. I can't wait to read the sequel. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I really want to read this series. Love the title and cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is great! The new covers are very pretty, although a lot of people seem not to like them for some reason.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...